eKYC data-driven project

In this project, my role involved researching, conceptualizing content for advertisements and landing pages. Subsequently, I was responsible for testing and optimizing the advertisements and landing pages, as well as compiling results and creating reports for the management.

Report: 

Visualizing results, using a Sankey chart in Jupyter Lab:


Phase 1:

I conducted research on digital marketing ideas by extracting digital marketing reports from similar industries (banking, insurance), scanning on-page content of industry competitors using Screaming Frog, and analyzing competitor advertisements using Ahrefs and AdHeartMe. I then collaborated with the creative team to draft content for advertisements as well as landing pages. Throughout the project, I experimented with over 1000 different content variations.

Phase 2:

I set up the landing page layout and integrated tracking tools such as Google Tag, Hotjar. eKYC open new account workflow:

I then visualized the results using an eye-tracking model to communicate with the design department. With this tool, I could clearly understand user click locations and click streams, and identify areas with less engaging content using the Scroll Depth technique.

As shown in the example below, the view rate significantly dropped between 30-35% of the page length, indicating that this section needs content optimization:


Example of how I optimize user experience using eye-tracking (excerpt from the periodic website optimization report found here):


In this phase, I also conducted A/B testing with various types of content and different target audiences across digital platforms using a small budget to select the optimal advertising product. For Google Ads, I used CTR, and for Facebook Ads, which primarily featured video content, I evaluated using retention metrics combined with CTR. I created a report on this approach, which can be found here: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1DAsFdxoU2upx0DJEiE61nbsSkBxLSe6kJbIiHwFBGvE/edit#slide=id.g80a7a1e9ab_0_71


Phase 3:

After a 3-month period of optimizing the landing page and ads across various platforms, I ran the campaigns with the full budget, then linked the data and created reports. I connected the final data using the final link, utilizing Python for data integration and periodic reporting as follows: https://github.com/cafechungkhoan/chu_gia/blob/master/eye%20track%2024000.ipynb